All preconditions, submission procedures, documents and procedures for obtaining Turkish citizenship with Oriental Real Estate.
Detailed explanation for obtaining exceptional Turkish citizenship
If the foreigners listed below do not threaten Turkey’s national security or public order, the Turkish President may grant them exceptional citizenship under the following conditions:
• Spend $400,000 on real estate, then meet all other basic conditions.
• 500,000 deposit at any Turkish central bank
• Who creates jobs by employing at least 50 people and thereby contributing to the country’s economy.
It is important to note that foreign nationals residing in Turkey, such as Egyptians, Yemenis and Iraqis, who meet one of the above qualifications, are all granted exceptional Turkish citizenship.
Turkish citizenship requirements:
Obtaining Turkish citizenship has special procedures:
• Employment of 50 Turkish persons and obtaining conformity from the Ministry of Labour.
• Apply for a work permit from the Immigration Service and obtain proof of residence.
• Obtain a document from the Treasury and Finance Department attesting to the acquisition of assets equal to $ 000,500 in conjunction with the purchase of shares using the above procedure.
• Proof of deposit of $ 000,500 in a Turkish bank and obtain approval from the banking organization.
• The Ministry of Industry and Technology is responsible for submitting the application for approval of the investment.
• Applicants for exceptional Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property worth $ 000,400 must meet the following requirements:
1. The property is officially registered in the taboo section, regardless of whether the building has been completed.
2. Buy the property from a Turkish person or business company.
3. The money was sent for the property’s value using a regular bank transfer.
4. Report on the value of the property from a company certified by the Turkish Government as an expert in property valuation
5. Pledge not to sell the house three years ago.
Instructions to qualify for Turkish extraordinary citizenship:
A person applies for exceptional Turkish citizenship by submitting a direct application to the Immigration Service, detailing the legal basis of his application, any relevant qualifications that may support his file, and verifying the submission of all necessary documents and forms. The application for Turkish citizenship takes up to two or three months from the date of application.
When and how can someone apply for Turkish citizenship?
An application for exceptional Turkish citizenship can be made in many different ways. There are various ways in which a foreign investor can prove his scientific competencies to qualify for Turkish citizenship through property ownership. However, in most cases, the Immigration Directorate of the State where the person resides receives the necessary paperwork from each individual category. The next step is to apply for a tracking number that allows you to monitor your citizenship application as you apply through Turkish government departments.
Basic documents for applying for exceptional citizenship in Turkey
The documents required upon application for Turkish citizenship are as follows:
Copy of your Turkish residence permit or temporary identity document.
• Copy of passport.
• Paper from the Justice Register.
• Residence permit.
Biometric selfies of the whole family.
Additional papers requesting citizenship in special ways are:
• Documentation confirming that you have obtained a valid work permit during the last five years, until the date of application.
• Documents showing that 50 Turkish nationals were employed through the establishment of the company and that their insurance premiums were paid in full
For those applying for Turkish citizenship using a property purchase for $400,000, the following documents will be required: • title deed, real estate value determination, and official bank receipts.
• Proof that you spent $500,000 on buying shares, as required by your Turkish citizenship application through buying shares.
1. All official Arabic documents must contain certified Turkish translation before being used in Turkey by the Nutter.
2. All such documents must be ratified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin.
The stages required for obtaining Turkish extraordinary citizenship are as follows:
• The filing phase of the Immigration Directorate’s official papers.
• Security Study
• Naturalization decision.
How can we help you obtain citizenship?
Owning properties in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Scaria, Stock Exchange, Trabzon or any other city in Turkey will entitle you to Turkish citizenship, a comfortable stay in Turkey, and a high level of luxury.
Important alternative methods for obtaining citizenship:
Those belonging to one of the following categories have the right to apply for naturalization as a Turkish citizen through special regulations established by the Turkish Government:
Scientists, engineers, mathematicians, economists, athletes, artists and musicians who have made significant contributions in their fields of competence:
Individuals admitted as immigrants in accordance with the laws enacted by the Turkish Government; individuals deemed necessary for the granting of Turkish nationality; Foreigners with a residence permit under article 31, paragraph 1 (g), of the Aliens and International Protection Act of 4 April 2013 and No. 6458.